Dominoqq is the traditional card game of dominoqq played over the internet. There is variety of dominoqq card games available and variety of sites is available on the internet with wide range of bets and stakes.
How to play
The objective of the game is easy: to win your opponent’s chips. This can be achieved by having the best cards or alternatively by betting and forcing all other players to fold. When a player folds, they are discarding their hand as they do not think that their hand is strong enough to hold their pot.
A dominoqq hand always consists of the best five cards made from the community cards and the two cards that were dealt to you in the very beginning. The player with the best five card dominoqq hand will win the chips.
There are many forms of dominoqq that all use the same hand rankings. Remember a dominoqq hand always consists of the best five cards formed. So these are the flushes beating each other:
- High Card: When nobody has a pair the player with the highest card in the hand wins.
- One Pair: A hand that has two cards of the same value and three unmatched cards wins.
- Two Pair: A hand that has two pairs and one random card wins.
- Three of a kind: A hand that has three cards of the same value and two unmatched cards wins.
- Straight: A hand that has five cards in a sequence wins.
- Flush: A hand that has all five cards of the same suit but not in a sequence wins.
- Full House: A hand that has a rare pair and a combination of three cards of same suit wins.
- Four of a kind: A hand that contains four cards of the same value and one random card wins.
- Straight Flush: A hand that contains five cards of the same suit and in sequence wins.
- Royal Flush: A hand that contains five cards of the same suit in sequence from ten to the ACE wins.